How Can I Get Rid of Way-search.net-Manual Removal Guide of Way-search.net
way-search.net is a very tricky Google redirect hijacker. On the face of it, this appears like a real search engine, but actually is not like what you thought to be. Once it is installed, your computer browser will be completely taken over and your search results may always be redirected to way-search.net. way-search.net always connected with rogue programs; never treat it lightly to expose your personal information. Generally speaking, way-search.net attacks Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer. Even though you have the latest version of anti-virus program installed on your computer, your computer is not necessarily been protected from being infected. Remove way-search.net as soon as possible before it causes more damage to the system.
way-search.net Infection Symptoms:
* way-search.net will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely.
* Your computer is acting slowly. way-search.net slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
* Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is a symptom of a very serious way-search.net infection.
* way-search.net will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. way-search.net will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
* You are getting pestered with pop ups. way-search.net infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
How to Remove way-search.net Manually?
Step1. Delete way-search.net files:
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\way-search.net\Uninstall way-search.net.lnk
Step2. Delete way-search.net registries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “Hidden” = ’0′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “ShowSuperHidden” = 0′
Please, note that manual removal of way-search.net a procedure of high complexity and should be performed with extreme caution. Lack of the required skills and even the slightest deviation from the instructions may lead to irreparable system damage. If you need online professional tech support, click here to get: 24/7 online virus removal support.