Saturday, June 9, 2012

How to Remove Services-search.me Infection Completely (Manual Removal Guide)

Services-search.me is a new google search redirection virus which is similar to Search.babylon.com, Start.funmoods.com or Searchnu.com/410 It will hijack your search engine and redirect it to malicious websites without your consent. More specifically, when you are visiting certain web site, let’s say, Yahoo, you cannot get the results you need. What’s happening? It is because Services-search.me virus corrupts certain registries and files to make your computer function abnormally. Your computer’s performance is very slower because the virus is taking too much of your CPU resources. Even though you have the latest version of anti-virus program installed on your computer, your computer is not necessarily been protected from being infected. The most reliable way to get rid of Services-search.me is manual removal.

Services-search.me image:


Services-search.me Infection Symptoms:

* Services-search.me will constantly redirect your internet connection.

* Your computer is acting slowly. Services-search.me slows down your system significantly.

* Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is a symptom of a very Services-search.me infection.

* Services-search.me will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs Services-search.me will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.

Can I use Anti-virus software to remove Services-search.me for good?

Many computer users would subconsciously think of the existing antivirus or even open their purse to get one, but finally they failed with frustration. In reality, there is no perfect anti-virus program that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. On the other hand, Services-search.me is adding new characteristics all the time, so it can’t be detected by any antivirus completely or it can even disable it. Hence, professional manual removal is needed to effectively get rid of this virus. Here below is the manual approach of Services-search.me deletion.

How to Remove Services-search.me Manually?

Step1. Delete Services-search.me files:

%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\~

%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\~r

%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Services-search.me\

%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Services-search.me\Uninstall Services-search.me.lnk

%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Services-search.me\Services-search.me.lnk

Step2. Delete Services-search.me registries:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “.exe”

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “”

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “Hidden” = ’0′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “ShowSuperHidden” = 0′

Please be aware that you need to be very prudent during the whole removal process, because any inaccurate operation may result in data loss or even system crash. If you don’t have a clear mind on how to do the above steps, you just need click here and get help from Tee Support 24/7 online computer experts to remove Services-search.me completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment