Avg-online-scanner.com is a hazardous web site, further speaking; it is a web browser hijacker virus. Once the virus enters your system, it will create certain registry entry, change your Internet setting, change your homepage and reroute you other malicious web page. Those web sites as we’ve done a full research are promoting WinAntivirus2008 or WinSpywareProtect rogue anti-virus/spyware applications. Those fake anti-virus programs just generate fake security alerts and scare you that your computer is seriously infected with a bunch of spyware and malware infections. You are suggested to purchase their software to remove the detected viruses.
If you run into this situation, don’t purchase any software as it cannot protect your computer like legit anti-virus program does. It is absolutely a waste of your money.
Avg-online-scanner.com Infection Symptoms:
* Avg-online-scanner.com will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely.
* Your computer is acting slowly. Avg-online-scanner.com slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
* Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is a symptom of a very serious Avg-online-scanner.com infection.
* Avg-online-scanner.com will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. Avg-online-scanner.com will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
* You are getting pestered with pop ups. Avg-online-scanner.com infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
Why Cannot My Security Software Remove Avg-online-scanner.com Virus?
Security Software like Norton or AVG will constantly report that a highly dangerous virus called Avg-online-scanner.com has been found. But automatic removal ends up in failure. In reality, there is no perfect anti-virus program that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses.
Step-by-Step Guide to Remove Avg-online-scanner.com:
1. Restart your computer in safe mode with Networking (Restart your computer. -> As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. ->Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, ->and then press ENTER.)
2. Click on process Tab and search for Avg-online-scanner.com process. Right Click on it and Select End Process Key
3. Open Registry Editor and delete Avg-online-scanner.com related entries from there
4. Delete Avg-online-scanner.com related files
Please be aware that you need to be very prudent during the whole removal process, because any inaccurate operation may result in data loss or even system crash. If you don’t have a clear mind on how to remove Avg-online-scanner.com, you just need click here and get help from Tee Support 24/7 online computer experts.