What TROJAN:JS/MEDFOS.B Does?
- Blocks downloads of security software.
- Changes critical registries, files and browser settings
- Stays resident in background to slow down pc performance.
- Desktop background image and Browser homepage settings are changed.
- Corrupts your windows registry and uses it to deploy annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
- Shows commercial adverts and redirects you to suspicious websites to download more malwares.
Lear about TROJAN:JS/MEDFOS.B
Step-by-Step Tutorial of TROJAN:JS/MEDFOS.B Radical Removal
Step1:Restart your system and get into the safe mode with networking As the computer is booting but before Windows launches, tap the "F8 key" continuously which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" as shown below. Use your arrow keys to highlight "Safe Mode with Networking" option and press Enter key.
Step2:Please stop the processes listed below Press CTRL+ALT+DEL key to open Task Manager
Step3:Go to the Registry Editor to delete all related entries listed below Click “Start” menu, hit “Run”, then type “regedit” click “OK”.
Related registry keys:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuardCurVer HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard.1
Step4: Delete related files and folders
%AppData%[trojan name]toolbardtx.ini %AppData%[trojan name]toolbaruninstallIE.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarversion.xml
Video on How to Deal with Processes and Registries
Note: Removal of TROJAN:JS/MEDFOS.B is not as easy as it may look from introduction above. To get help instantly, you’re welcome to start a live chat with expert here.