Terse Review on Home.allgameshome.com
You default homepage has been always Home.allgameshome.com after you download something from the website? And you get other affiliate domains when you simply input the address you want? Obviously, those odd and forceful take over without your permission reveal its true self - a browser hijacker, or what many other call as a redirect malware.
Here is the screenshot of allgameshome.com:
From the image pasted above, we can infer that most game players are the mainly targets of Home.allgameshome redirect virus. It cliams its perfect experience with sharp-cut design and vivid image with legal resource. However, you'll soon find out that you will meet up with the allgameshome page quite often. Why is that?
Keep reading and you'll find out the answer, and you'll get a way out when you finish the post; should you have any question, you are welcome to consult Tee Support experts 24/7 online.
How Dangerous When I am Redirected
Whereever you type the wanted address on the browser, you'll simply get redirected to Home.allgameshome.com page and your search results will get hijacked to other its domain-based sites. Why? Because the allgameshome.com page is a mianly URL for the injected infections to connect to, so that information receipt and exchange are albe to be achived. Also it serves as a platfrom for more infected sites to pop up in front of the victim, so as to promote its associated products or simply make the victim involve in a whirpool with various malware. Therefore, there's no wonder that you are slow in PC performance due to the largely consumed resources. Please be noted that the longer you live with Home.allgameshome virus, the more you'll devote into the removal, both time and energy, bacause its components are able to go deeper. Help yourself out with the steps hereinafter; should you be not that technically sound, you are welcome to seek instant help from online computer experts here.
What PC Dysfunctions Are with Home.allgameshome Virus around?
- Task Manager (Taskmgr.exe) won't launch because another program is using the file
- Regedit Registry Editor and CMD has been disabled
- Slow Internet connection speed
- Deleted desktop shortcuts/icons, files and folders keep reappearing
- Frustrating warning pop-ups prompt to scan the computer for viruses
Manual Instruction to Remove Home.allgameshome.com Virus Re-Directs Step by Step
1. Get into the Safe Mode with Networking Step: Reboot your computer. As the computer is booting but before Windows launches, tap the "F8 key" continuously which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" as shown below. Use your arrow keys to highlight "Safe Mode with Networking" option and press Enter key.
Step2. Reset your internet explorer Step: Open your Internet Explorer -> click ‘Tools’ -> choose Internet Options -> click ‘Advanced’ -> choose Reset Option -> click Yes to save the change
Step3. Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections from allgameshome redirect malware
For Windows XP:
Step: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from Home.allgameshome redirect virus.
Step4. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;’;
Step.5 Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
Step: Use CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open Task Manager
Please stop all the following processes.
Step6. Delete all related files and registry values in your local hard disk C.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random]
HKEY_USERS\.DEFUALT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]