Get A General Picture of MetaCrawler Search
Symptoms Help You Spot MetaCrawler Search
- Changes Favorites/Bookmarks.
- Redirects web browser to undesired websites.
- Annoys you by constantly pop-ups and commercials.
- Lures you to click on filthy adverts and commercials on the Internet.
- Slows down both your Internet connection and computer performer.
- Changes homepage of web browser and prevents victim from modifying it.
Screenshot Image of MetaCrawler Search
Tutorial for MetaCrawler Search Removal1. Go to the Start Menu. Select Control Panel → Add/Remove Programs.
2. Search for MetaCrawler Search, select the program and click Remove button.
3. Remove MetaCrawler Search browser add-ons Internet Explorer:
a) Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools → Manage Add-ons.
b) Remove all MetaCrawler Search components.
4. Go to the Registry Editor to delete all related entries.
a) Click “Start” menu, hit “Run”, then type “regedit” click “OK”.
b) Delete associated MetaCrawler Search files and registry values:
Video Gide on How to Deal with Processes and Entries
Note: as such pest keeps updating, it is impossible to give exact related files and registries unless an analysis is made. If you are under the attack from MetaCrawler Search, please ask Tee Support 24/7 online experts for professional help.