- displays advertisements on a banner tailored to your interests or based on your web browsing;
- drops chunks of files to corrupt systematic and secure-related files;
- hides certain programs, tricking you into thinking that your files and programs are gone, and causing run error when trying to launch the attacked program;
- inserts registry keys to mess up system settings; injects malicious code into already running processes;
- infects web browser components and adds malicious browser extensions;
- inserts its abominable plug-ins into your web browsers so as to destroy normal network activities;
- modifies and removes certain critical computer files.
All the above would simply crush down your PC performance and post bad impact on surfing experience since it brings with various ads. Want to know why? Please keep reading; should you have any questions, you are welcome to start a live chat here for prompt answer.
Why Topic Torch Toolbar Get So Many Ads?
Topic Torch Toolbar is developed by Yontoo LLC who claims to enhance, extend and personalize everyone’s browsing experience. While the fact is that it collects the cookies and other information to support its advertising alliance so as to get more of your financial information on money-driven purpose. That’s why you will get constantly annoying advertisement after you install the Topic Torch toolbar.
To get back your brisk computer, and avoid potential violation, please follow the removal package trawled through by Tee Support technicians 24/7 online for a complete removal.
Manual Instruction to Remove Ecostartpage.com Virus Re-Directs Step by Step
1. Get into the Safe Mode with Networking
Step: Reboot your computer. As the computer is booting but before Windows launches, tap the "F8 key" continuously which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" as shown below. Use your arrow keys to highlight "Safe Mode with Networking" option and press Enter key.
Step2. Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections from Topic Torch malware
For Windows XP:
Step: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from Topic Torch virus.
Step3. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab.
Step4. Show hidden files
step: a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
Step5. Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
Step: Use CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open Task Manager
Please stop all the following processes.
Step6. Delete all related files and registry values in your local hard disk C.
step: Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and press the "R" button. Type in "regedit" and hit "Enter" to gain access to the Registry Editor.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Inspector” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “net HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe”
Direct Video Guide on How to Uninstall Topic Torch Toolbar
Important note: manual removal ensures the desired result due to the original way in which the computer is built. Yet it needs strong knowledge of tech skills, otherwise it will result in none-access to Windows. Besides, take the time expanse you have it, it related files and registries could be different. If you find no luck after finishing the post, you are welcome to start a live chat with Tee Support experts 24/7 online for real-time
Why Use Online Tech Service Instead of Local IT Guys?
Nowadays, there are more and more people shopping and do stuffs online. This way of life is roaring, and online computer fix has become a popular industry already. Online Tech Service is always time-saving and cost-effective. You don't need to call someone and then ask someone to take your computer out. You can save gas and much money if you live far away from the downtown and need to drive several miles. By simply picking up a phone or hooking up your problem-loaded computer remotely (you can watch all removal steps while sitting beside the computer), a snappy PC comes back. This is really amazing and convenient!!!