Win32:Malware-gen Renders Computer Slow
- Your Computer routinely runs at 98-100% CPU usage even with no programs or anything open.
- You googled each of the task pane processes running but none of them seem to be harmful.
- You’ve changed another Antivirus program to move Win32:Malware-gen to chest but the CPU usage is still high.
- Computer takes up longer to boot up.
- The mouse lags and drags slowly around the screen at times.
- Video streaming and program opening have slowed to an awful stutter.
Well, Tee Support agents 24/7 online are told by some clients that when try to move Win32:Malware-gen to chest, an error comes to say the file is read only; when try to repair, error shows saying cannot find the specified. A couple of times scanning and rebooting make no difference.
Win32:Malware-gen Needs to be Removed Timely
Tee support technicians warn that there always is a scheme beyond the sluggish PC performance.
Win32:Malware-gen is a heuristic virus that devours into password stealing. It is programmed to have the capacity of running in background, thus Win32:Malware-gen can not only filch password of your account(of games, emails and banking) by recording key strokes, but also be able to allow hacker take control over the compromised machine. To safeguard your computer and the grade you gain with sweat and toil, you are welcome to follow the steps hereinafter, should you have run into puzzles, you are able to get instant help by starting a live chat here.
Explicit Procedures on How to Nuke Win32:Malware-gen
1. Reboot your computer and log into Safe Mode with Networking.
Step: Reboot your computer. As the computer is booting but before Windows launches, tap the "F8 key" continuously which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" as shown below. Use your arrow keys to highlight "Safe Mode with Networking" option and press Enter key.
2. Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
3.Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
4: Please stop the processes listed below
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL key to open Task Manager
5. Go to the Registry Editor to delete all related entries listed below Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and press the "R" button. Type in "regedit" and hit "Enter" to gain access to the Registry Editor.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\Random
6.Delete all related files and folders listed below.
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]
Video Guide on How to Deal with Processes and Entries
Important Tip: the instruction above is for advanced computer users, since Win32:Malware-gen is very tricky, it’s hard to handle it without relative expert skills. You want to remove it ASAP? Tee Support 24/7 online agents would help you out soon!