click.livesearchnow ruins surfing experience when it redirects you to its site or other ad sites and fake search engine, take scour for example.
Here’s the sreenshot of click.livesearchnow when it starts to plague users:
Just like most other redirect virus, livesearchnow presents itself as a useful and convenient search bar, conducting totally the opposite by redirecting people.
Here’s the sreenshot of click.livesearchnow when it has reported to be virus:
Tee Support agents 24/7 online to be aware of its danger and find a way out fast.
How Dangerous livesearchnow Is?
Click.livesearchnow is a maliciuous site that would help with other virus in the wild to attack the compromised machine. Therefore, when you are informed to download or update something when click.livesearchnow is around, you need to be careful or simply decline the request, or you’ll under additional attack from another virus.
Attention: Increasing traffic is not the reason why you are kept to visit its site, as a matter of fact, when you are forced to visit its site or wait for the page to be loaded, destructive command will be conveyed and of course your information will be transmitted after the virus records data by Trojan or keylogger.
Admittedly livesearchnow is also able to arouse malfunctions such as general slow PC performance, missing files, non-access to some programs, disabled security services, etc..
Complete Removal Is in Need!
You may luckily to be free from livesearchnow for a while after you deleted files contain its name, yet it comes back without obstacles.
Apparent that there are more work should be done to get rid of it permanently, otherwise any fragment will evoke livesearchnow. Do not want to run into the trouble again and avoid potential harms it posts? Reference the video below. There are also steps to elaborate the procedures.
Note: if the video can not get across, there are detailed steps to follow up. Or you can ask for assistance from 24/7 online computer help center here.
Detialed Steps to Follow up for click.livesearchnow.com Removal1. Disable any suspicious startup items.
For Windows XP:
step: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items.
2. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
3. Disable proxy
- Click on Tools on the menu bar
- select Internet options
- go to Connections tab
- select LAN settings at the bottom of the dialog
- under the Proxy sever, untick 'use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections).'
- Click OK
4. Show hidden files
step: a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
5. Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
step: Use CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open Task Manager
Please stop all the following processes.
6. Delete all related files and registry values in your local hard disk C.
step: Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and press the "R" button. Type in "regedit" and hit "Enter" to gain access to the Registry Editor.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftInternetExplorerToolbar “[trojan name]”
step: Click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files
%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\click.livesearchnow.com.lnk
Kind Reminder: manual removal is risky and tough process requiring expertise. Not a single mistake is allowed. It is wise to have an expert taking care of this for you. Getting help from online experts is fast and safe way to get rid of click.livesearchnow.com redirect virus.